It is a great honor and pleasure to welcome you to the third edition of 37 ºC Health Tech Business Conference to be held 17th – 18th June 2019 in Stavanger Forum in Norway. 37 °C is recognised for its content and high level participants and is growing in size and significance for each edition.
The headline for 37 °C in 2019 is The Smart Patient. The 2019 edition is proud to present a carefully crafted program for the Plenary Sessions – with exciting Keynotes and Panel Discussions. In addition there will be Venture Sessions, Exhibition, Workshops, One-to-One meetings and social program.
Promo Video: Click here
37 ºC is an international business platform for industrial development and innovation within health tech and life science;
- Early-stage companies can meet international partners, customers and investors.
- Investors can meet early-stage companies, co-investors and get market updates.
- Industry, hospitals and care providers can meet technology companies, entrepreneurs and new talent.
- R&D and academia can expose projects, access industry and investors.
- Regulators can exchange with industry, R&D and academia. Furthermore, 37 ºC is an ideal opportunity for high profile political discussions.
Norway has one of the strongest and most admired health-related personal data registries and is a unique location for development of machine learning and artificial intelligence applications for the healthcare sector.
Value creation in the Norwegian life science industry doubled over ten years, reaching 50 billion NOK in 2014, and continues to grow rapidly. Seven of ten companies have launched new products during the last three years, and report 30% percent of revenues from these products.
Norwegian technology and capital – traditionally channeled into the oil and gas industry – is increasingly seeking opportunities in the fast-growing life science sector. Norway’s annual spending on R&D in healthcare exceeds 1 billion euro.
Continue reading our Welcome letter, click here.
In Cooperation with:
View All Features