ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION FOR INVESTORS
For investors (angels, VCs, funds) with experience and who are active in the life science sector. And for investors that want to learn more about investing in this sector.
Registration: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MODERATOR: Henrik Lund, Chairman of Oslo Cancer Cluster, CEO of Regenics, Exec. Chairman of Arctic Nutrition AS.
|09:30||09:40||Welcome and General introduction by Organiser; Arne Hansson Rannestad, General Manager of 37 ºC Life Science Technology Conference & Exhibition 6th-7th June 2017 Stavanger Forum in Norway|
|09:40||10:00||Introduction & overview on Investing in life science technology companies; Biotech, Medtech by Henrik Lund, Chairman Oslo Cancer Cluster and Mats Carlin, Board Member SINTEF TTO|
|10:30||11:15||The history and IPO process of Nordic Nanovector.
– Ludvik Sandnes, Chairman and independent boardmember in biotech and finance: 15 min
|11:15||12:00||The Israeli experience
– Introduction by Ruti Alon, Founder & CEO of Medstrada and Asaf Iram, Investment Manager GlenRock Group: 15 min
|13:00||13:45||Medtech – case(s)
– Introduction by Mats Carlin, Board Member SINTEF TTO: 15 min
|13:45||14:30||How to manage early stage companies and make the right strategic decisions in the rapidly developing (organising clinical studies, business model, R&D) Immunotherapy field.
– Introduction: by Øyvind Arnesen, CEO Ultimovacs: 15 min
PURPOSE OF THIS ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION FOR INVESTORS 9TH MARCH 2017
- Experience sharing between Norwegian and international investors, on investing in life science tech/health tech/medtech/biotech
- Introduce investors with experience from other sectors, to the life science and healthcare sector
- Share Norwegian/Nordic success stories, and the Israeli experience
- Raise awareness for the main event:
37 ºC LIFE SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION, 6TH-7TH JUNE 2017, STAVANGER FORUM, NORWAY