Companies raising capital will also have the opportunity to apply for the Venture Session. The Venture Session will take place on June 19th at 15:00. The Venture Session will be open to all participants. Companies will have 5 minutes to pitch and 5 minutes for Q&A by the Investor Panel and the audience.
- Walter Stockinger MS, PhD / Managing Partner at Hadean Ventures
- Asaf Iram / Managing Partner at GlenRock Group
- Farzad Abdi-Dezfuli, PhD (Pharmacol) / Partner in Sarsia Seed Management AS
- Dan Shwarzman / CEO of MindUP Digital Health Incubator
- Martin Klint Hansen / Director, Novo Nordisk
- Otto Frøseth / Investment Director at Investinor AS
- Martin Svangtun / Chairman, Online Logistics AS (Investor Panel Coordinator)
How to participate:
Companies are kindly requested to submit an abstract.
To fill in the abstract: Click the below Submit button
Abstract Submission Deadline is 31st May
The abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Investor Panel who will select the companies to give an oral presentation in the 37 ºC Venture Session. Ten finalists will be selected to present in front of the Investor Panel and the audience.
Questions to be answered in the abstract;
- Investment Rational
Briefly describe the company’s technology or therapeutic focus. The market opportunity, progress made to date, key partnerships or joint ventures, and management strengths. How much capital is needed and where this will get the company to. Also explain your plan of future investment rounds if necessary.
- Medical or commercial need
Explain the medical/commercial problem and what solutions do currently exist. Why are they not good enough?
- Core Technology
What is your core technology , how does it improve currently used procedures. For medical devices also explain how they fit into the workflow currently employed by clinicians or other users. What is the IP situation?
- Product Profile/Pipeline
Describe companies’ product/pipelines, current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership
- Development plan
Explain what has been achieved to date and how you will develop the product including plans for R&D (Preclinical / Clinical trials), the current team and the financial plan